As promised.. here is another round of 10 questions.. answered by your host.. the wonderful and the tired Kay (the crowd goes wild). Well, everyone should have a cheering section somewhere in their head to flatter themselves ( laughs & smiles).
1. Describe yourself in seven words
Loving, Caring, Friend, Sweet, Supportive, Artist, and Unselfish. My mother always taught me to know my self worth.. it took me some time but I know now (smiles).
2. What keeps you up at Night?
Creativity (laughs). When I try to go to bed, something happens in my brain where I start to get amazing ideas for the blog or for art pieces I know I can create. I don’t know what it is.. I but I get the best ideas at night, and in the shower (laughs).
3. Who would I like to be?
Me. Please don’t take that comment and think I’m conceited, but I don’t want to live in anyone else’s shoes but my own. I believe we all have something unique that makes us.. us. We are all here for a purpose.
4. What am I wearing right now?
Oh sheesh lol… it’s night-time here (get your mind out of the gutter *laughs*). I’m wearing black leggings, a relaxed V-neck tee, with a cup of chamomile tea in my hand. Okay the tea had nothing to do with the question.. but I love this tea (laughs).
5. What scares me?
Waking up and noticing my family is gone. Of course that will never happen but, that would scare the life out of me. I’m also a bit scared of spiders and rats. Yes I live in NYC but I don’t like rats (laughs).
6. The best and worst of blogging.
To me the best of blogging consist of two things.. meeting new people and sharing a little of myself and creativity with the world. I love meeting new people (I get that from my grandmother) and so many of you have taught me so many wonderful things. Thank You. I also never thought I’d share myself, but I’m having a ball doing so (smiles).
The worst thing about blogging is the SPAM. I am not a SPAM lover (laughs). And I dislike seeing my blog pinged by spam websites. So when I get angry about it, I just think “I must be amazing.. that’s why they’re spamming me” (laughs so hard).
7. The last website I visited.
This very blog (smiles). I usually check my blog before going to bed.
8. What is the one thing I would change about myself.
I can be a bit impatient when I’m very excited about something (smiles). For example: If I was visiting Paris tonight, with a friend, I would be up and ready 5 hours before my flight and rush them to get ready too (laughs).
9. Slankets yes or no?
What the heck is a slanket? (laughing hard). Just give me a warm Ikea MYSA STRÅ comforter and I’m happy.
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you!
Well I was tagged by two wonderful bloggers.. Betsy of Bits and Breadcrumbs & Craves Adventurer.
* Betsy always has something wonderful on Bits and Breadcrumbs. Just the other day she posted a deviled egg recipe that I loved. So, I proceeded to make them one night when I was snacky (smiles). Her blog just has a wonderful presence and if you don’t visit.. you will certainly miss something special.
* What can I say about Craves Adventurer that the title doesn’t already say (smiles). From the inspirational messages, to the travel spots I can’t wait to visit.. yes, I definitely enjoy being immersed in her blog. She even got a song stuck in my head for an hour (laughs). Make sure you visit.. especially if you crave adventure.
I have enjoyed sharing myself with you, my blog family.. & I hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. Happy Saturday!